Happy Birthday to Claire! I can not believe how fast my baby girl has grown up! She is a blessing straight from God. We can not imagine our family without her. She makes every day brighter just by her smile. The pictures above are not that great because the Graham Family has been SICK AGAIN! This time it hit ALL of us! Greg even skipped work which never happens. Anyway we are all better except Greg but he is on his way. Since Claire was sick we had a tiny party for her with our family and wonderful neighbors who are like family. She had a great time and really enjoyed her cupcakes! She has changed so much in the last 4 weeks I feel like she is a true toddler! She can amke the Elephant noise and Puppy Dog noise on command. She will do spin arounds on command- it's so funny! She knows "Sit on your hiney!" and "Give me your Paci." She also has switched to whole milk and drinks from a sippy except for her night time bottle which I refuse to let her give up now. :) She loves to color and also eat ice. She got used to sugar free popcicles when she was sick and I love to watch her eat them. (Holding the stick the right way she looks so big!) She can jump and loves to dance. (Hence the "spin arounds". She can cough and blow her nose on command. (I learned all this while dealing with the prolonged sickness as well!) She is my babydoll and I am so thankful for both of my babies. She had her pcitures taken today which I will post later. She LOVED posing. It was so funny! She is really into chairs and sitting and rocking. She likes to feel big at whatever she does. Jack loves her so much and I love watching their relationship. Claire Bear- Happy 1st Birthday! You complete our little family! We love you! XOXOXOXO
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Happy 1st Birthday Claire!
Happy Birthday to Claire! I can not believe how fast my baby girl has grown up! She is a blessing straight from God. We can not imagine our family without her. She makes every day brighter just by her smile. The pictures above are not that great because the Graham Family has been SICK AGAIN! This time it hit ALL of us! Greg even skipped work which never happens. Anyway we are all better except Greg but he is on his way. Since Claire was sick we had a tiny party for her with our family and wonderful neighbors who are like family. She had a great time and really enjoyed her cupcakes! She has changed so much in the last 4 weeks I feel like she is a true toddler! She can amke the Elephant noise and Puppy Dog noise on command. She will do spin arounds on command- it's so funny! She knows "Sit on your hiney!" and "Give me your Paci." She also has switched to whole milk and drinks from a sippy except for her night time bottle which I refuse to let her give up now. :) She loves to color and also eat ice. She got used to sugar free popcicles when she was sick and I love to watch her eat them. (Holding the stick the right way she looks so big!) She can jump and loves to dance. (Hence the "spin arounds". She can cough and blow her nose on command. (I learned all this while dealing with the prolonged sickness as well!) She is my babydoll and I am so thankful for both of my babies. She had her pcitures taken today which I will post later. She LOVED posing. It was so funny! She is really into chairs and sitting and rocking. She likes to feel big at whatever she does. Jack loves her so much and I love watching their relationship. Claire Bear- Happy 1st Birthday! You complete our little family! We love you! XOXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy birthday Claire!! Precious.
I can't believe she is already ONE! Seems like only yesterday we had Jack's first birthday!! The dress looks adorable. I'm so glad it fit...she is precious in it! Jack's haircut is too cute! He's growing fast from a toddler into a little man! Please give "Hugs and Kisses" from me!
Happy Birthday Claire! She looks so precious in her outfit!! I LOVE it!! I am so thankful for my favorite niece! And Eloise is so thankful for her best friend!! I love you guys and I miss you so much!
Happyiest of 1st birthdays to Claire! What a sweet baby girl Nic!
Happy birthday sweet Claire bear!! I miss you guys so much and have been googling plane tickets like crazy!! They both look so stinkin' cute!! Love you!! Xoxox
Happppppppppppy birthday!!! can't believe she is already 1!!!!!!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment