Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo Shoot



































































Here are some pics from a random photo shoot. I just went to one of those places where you walk in bc I needed a few one year pics of Claire. Jack told me he wanted to take pictures too so we grabbed a change of clothes so he could be included. They had fun and enjoyed the attention. Please say a prayer for Claire. She has a terrible rash and the Dr said it would get worse before it gets better. Apparently it is not contagious but it bothers her and is painful. I'll post pics later. Have a great week!






























6 comments:

Gambi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THESE!!!!!

The Ealy's said...

Happy belated Birthday Miss Claire! She is so so so precious and the pics are fabulous. Love her outfits! Give Jack a high five from Tristan!

Yelda said...

Jack looks Just Like greg is all this pics!!
Claire is too cute for words!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Yelda...Jack is Greg's mini me!! Your kids are precious!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Yelda...Jack is Greg's mini me!! Your kids are precious!!

Catherine Chaumont said...

Those are GREAT photos!! Beautiful children, Nichole!