Monday, September 6, 2010

Where has the time gone?

My big girl!
Jack's other little love Addie

Just standing and GROWING UP- TOO FAST!



Jack and Grace









My babies



Blueberries!


Claire, Jack, and Addie



Well I finally got my computer back for it to still have the same problems so it is going back in this week! UGH!!!! Anyway- I thought I would post a few updates but remember it is very hard to type bc my computer deletes letters so please forgive the mistakes! My babies are growing so fast! I am so sad! Claire is 7 months and Jack is 27 months. Jack starts school tomorrow and Claire is crawling, standing and babbling like crazy! She even has a tooth! She pulls up on everything and when we come in to get her in the mornings she is standing in her crib like a big girl. She is so much fun and loves to play with Jack. We were on the boat last weekend at the lake and she had the best time. Jack caught his first fish and his immediate reaction was to kiss it! LOL He still talks all the time and right now his favorite saying is "Is there a reason why......?" He loves to be outside and loves to play Hide and Seek. He talks to everyone he sees and has no problem asking all the big kids in the neighborhood if he can play with them. He shows eveyone his big boy pants. He loves church and his favorite book is the Bible Book. (Beginners Bible which I highly recommend for this age.) He has a memory that amazes me and picks up phrases, songs, stories that he has only heard 1 time before. His favorite songs are This Little Light of Mine and I've got Sunshine. He loves babies and is very good with them. Jack picked me his first flower for Mommy and he told me yesterday he wanted to marry me. :) First he said he wanted to marry Claire's friend Addie but then he said only Mommy. Jack loves Addie almost as much as Claire! Claire loves being outside and her favorite foods are pears , squash, and green beans. She smiles all the time and loves to pinch! Wow can she pinch! She also loves bath time. She could swim in the tub forever. She will crawl from one side of the room to the other in a flash so you have to really watch her. We will keep you posted! Miss you all! XOXOXO

3 comments:

Catherine Chaumont said...

Precious!! I cannot believe how big they are!

The Zipser Family said...

wow she has changed so much! she is beautiful like her mama! I can't believe how big they both are and I haven't seen Jack since he was little bitty. We have to come visit (if I ever break free from work). Miss and love you

Poco said...

MIss these two more than you know! Hope too see all of you very soon! I love you! Thanks for the update I had been checking DAILY!! :)