Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September Updates


















I still have to take my computer back in which I am doing Thursday so I wanted to update before then. Jack had his first day of Pre-K which he loved! He has 3 sets of twins in his class! Crazy! All are identical! I asked him if he made friends and he told me "Yes one named Charlie and he has a twin." I LOVE the way he says Charlie! It sounds foreign. I laughed when I saw his lunch because he only ate his applesauce and yogurt both days. He did really well when all the kids were crying and he told me "I only cried a little Mommy but then I didn't worry." He told me "Don't cry Mommy you will be back in a little while." He is SO big! I hate it! (And love it.) He is so much fun. Claire went with us and she was sad she couldnt stay. She already wants to do EVERYTHING her big brother does. Jack was playing randomly and came up and said "Mommy I need a BIG kiss!" I laughed so now he does it all the time. :) Yea! He is still an outdoors lover and he LOVES our neighbors Mrs Myra, Mr. Jeff, and their sweet son Will. He plans his day around when he can see them and play with Will's plasma car. He rides it like he is 8 yrs old. I have got to get him one. I found one on Craigs list but the lady never responded to me so maybe Santa will bring him one. When he rides down the sidewalk I get sad bc he seems really grown up! Claire has gotten out of control with pulling up on things. I forgot how hard things get. Anytime she is awake now she is pulling up on something and has pulled up - stood- and then face planted several times. You can't stop her she is so excited about her new skill. She does it in the bath tub. She is still a happy baby with one little tooth. More to come soon!

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

They are both so cute and Jack sounds so sweet!!

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

They are both so adorable!! And growing so fast! I love Jack's hair, such a cute cut for a boy!! Is he fully potty trained? If so, please let me know what worked for you, I've tried everything and Audrey is just not having it!!

The Zipser Family said...

Precious pictures!! Love you all.

The Bass Family said...

I can't believe how big Claire is getting!! She is going to be walking so soon!! Love those two precious babies...give them a big fat kiss from aunt mer!! Love you too!