Cute pic
Trying to stand hanging on with one arm
We decided to take Jack and Claire to the fair with some friends on Friday night. Jack had the time of his life. When I say this I can't even begin to describe his facial expressions and how excited he was. He loved every single minute of the fair and especially all the rides. We went with another couple who also has a little boy named Jack and they enjoyed riding rides together. Claire was really good and enjoyed watching her brother have so much fun waving at us on each ride. He was grinning literally from ear to ear and waved every time he passed. I wish I could have saved the moment and replayed it every day. We also went to a baseball game on Saturday with my friend Candace. Her husband coaches the little boys and girls. Jack enjoyed the action and loved the playground the school had. The other pics are from our time around the house. The kids had a good weekend and kept us busy. It is time to put the baby gate up for the stairs. Claire has discovered them! She now has 2 teeth and still no hair! :) She sings to songs in the car the same way Jack used to. It is so cute! More updates to come soon!




2 comments:
Claire looks so much like you! She is precious. I love her ruffled pj's! Glad Jack likes preschool!
pictures are precious! i wish i had been there to see jack's expressions at the fair!! can't wait to see you guys in december! hey...at least miss claire isn't BALD AND TOOTHLESS! :) love yall!
Post a Comment