Tired babies! The summer has been busy!
Love this little girl!
Sleeping at the movies!
Too loud!!!! (Fun first!)
Playing! (Fun first!)
Loves driving!


Diva
Eyelash Growth Factor (unlike competitors zero side effects)Let me know if you are interested they have a serious special for August.

My big boy! (Always my baby though!) (Fun first!)
So proud!
Beautiful Baby Girl! Don't grow up!
PRECIOUS! I can't get enough of her!
Eating squash and green beans (This was a first)
Eating his oreo milkshake! Fun first!
Drinking from a sippy! Fun first!
Playing outside.... Grammie gave him these shoes... :)No she didn't ride this way! It was a diaper change stop! :) Fun first!(Trip to Savannah!)
1st night alone in a big boy bed! (Broke my heart!) First!
My babies!
Strolling in Savannah
MMMMM Good!
Loved the frog!
Sleeping at the beach (first)
So many updates! First off I will let you know this post will be shorter than I would like. My computer is having major issues and I JUST got it back and am taking it in again tomorrow so thought it was better to post something rather than nothing. It won't let me type more than 5 words without deleting words and skipping around. Random and annoying so this is taking forever to write! We have been so busy this summer. We have had so much fun and have had so much to be thankful for! To catch you up-My beautiful sisters and beautiful niece came to visit in July. So thankful for that visit! We had a wonderful time and Jack, Claire, and Eloise enjoyed just being cousins! We took tons of pictures and the babies were so cute together! Claire wouldn't leave Miss Eloise alone and Jack was SO Proud! He also loved his aunt time. When they left it was the first time he cried his eyes out and really got it that they were leaving at the airport. I couldn't handle it. It literally broke my heart! He asked for them all night and the next few days too. When they were here I took advantage of sister time and we went to dinner or something every night. I miss those ladies so much and can't stand it that they are so far away! It is so neat to see Meredith as a mom and she is wonderful to watch with Eloise. I know what a prayer she was to them and for all of us and it brings tears to your eyes to watch Meredith with Motherhood. Eloise is an absolute doll! I couldn't squeeze her enough! Poco is also so beautiful to watch and what a beautiful young woman she is now! It makes me so sad bc she is the baby in our family but happy to see her and I just wish we were all closer distances! (of course I can't leave out missing Spencer!) The next weekend my sweet in-laws came down and kept Jack and Claire while Greg and I went to Charleston to celebrate our anniversary. Jack and Claire loved every minute with them and were spoiled rotten! They were smiling from ear to ear the whole time! We are so thankful for them! Greg and I had a great time. I left my ID in my diaper bag so funny! The first time ever we left out of town and I couldn't even drink at some places! LOL We had a great time though and enjoyed sleeping in! We did miss our babies though! I am thankful for Greg! I lost my job the day before we left. After 10 years of staffing I am done with that industry! It was bitter sweet. (I knew it was coming just wasn't sure when.) Again I am thankful for the time I spent in such a competitive industry and for all the positions I held and all that I learned. I was also thankful for the paycheck! That will take a little getting used to! Last time this happened (bc of the industry w/ medical staffing) I rushed and found another job. I was so tempted to this round but we made the decision as a family that I am going to take off for awhile and spend time with Jack and Claire before jumping back in. Again thankful for opportunities God presents and for family! So- I did take on a city manager job with a cosmeceutical company. It is a great opportunity to work part time or full time (basically as little or as much as I want) and as city manager I still get to fill my leadership/training desires. Which by the way-they sell an Eyelash Growth Factor (which is amazing) and a great eye cream if you are interested let me know! :) (That is the picture purpose above.) Again thankful for new doors! I also took the kids to Savannah to the beach to visit 2 sweet friends January and Tasha. So sad my picture of January and Jack deleted when I was cropping it for another photo of him alone for an album! I only have pics of Tasha but when they post their pics I will add some on here! We had a fantastic time! Jack loved I mean loved the beach! He played in the sand, looked for shells, loved the seagulls, but was in love with the waves! January was great bc she played with him tons! He loved them both! Tasha worked at a great resort which we visited her at and she made Jack his first oreo shake! He was even more in love with her then! Thanks ladies again! Anybody who takes in 2 kids without any of their own is a better friend than I could imagine! We stayed busy the whole time and they were great on the way there and back. Thankful for friends! Claire and Jack have had SO many firsts! Jack is now is a big boy bed (day bed for now) he slept in one at the beach and so we made the transition a home too. Also-(now that I have been off and have time to train) he is also almost potty trained! He is so precious and such a little man. I could write a book with all his cute sayings! He loves riding bikes and just being a boy! He tells people they need to be patient when on the potty and he also tells others and pets that they need to listen the first time. :) I could eat him up! Claire is a doll too! She smiles all day. She still LOVES her brother! She crawls and babbles now. She is in the 50 percentile on everything and somehow gets cuter every day. She loves to eat foods and still hates her formula! She loves puffs, mum mums, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash and carrots. She loves the Baby Bjorn and loves riding Jacks toys. She also spits and blows bubbles when eating now. Lovely! :) She is a very scheduled baby and loves routine. Although she does fine wo it too. Claire is 16 pounds now. She can drink from a sippy and loves being a big girl! Now that I have been home we have been going to many playdates and one was the movies. They have free movies for kids apparently (there is a whole community out there of moms that give you free things to do with kids). My gameplan was for Jack to see 20 mins bc I limit his TV and he was ready at 20 mins! He said it was too loud! LOL! Still we had a great time! Took pics in the photo booth and drove the cars in the arcade afterwards of course drenching in hand sanitizer! :) WOW so much more to type now but this post has taken me over 2 hours bc of my computer issues! Stay tuned in weeks to come when I get my computer back! AND please forgive me if I haven't visited your lately! It is bc of this! I will I promise! XOXOXOXO




7 comments:
Precious pictures! Sorry to hear about your job, but it sounds like everything is working out. I love the pics of Eloise and Claire. I'll be curious to see how much they look alike as they get older. Claire seems to look a lot like Jack right now. They are both a great mix of you two! Enjoy your little cuties!
I love all the pictures. They are sooo cute! Miss you
Oh my GOODNESS! All those pictures are SO great! Looks like you are having such a fun summer! Thanks for sharing!
LOVE all the pictures. your babies are seriously the CUTEST EVER!! and i am so super jealous that you are getting to stay home with them! ENJOY IT!! summer is over for me and i'm sick about it :-(
all these pictures are so great! You are truly blessed with beautiful kids and family! Big hug and kiss to them Both. love yelda
I'm so glad you are able to stay home some with the little ones. They grow up much too fast and are off on their own! It looks like both Jack and Claire have had a very exciting summer. Keep those pictures coming! Hugs and Kisses to ALL!
What beautiful babies with great smiles! Love all the pictures and updates. Glad that you are enjoying some time with them...I know that you will not regret that.
Post a Comment