Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More July 4th pics



























Here are more pictures from July 4th weekend.. We had a great time and attended another parade. My blog is not working anymore very well and never allows me to write captions on photos anymore... So- the main things I would say are can't you tell how well they loved the photo shoot I made them do... NOT! :) Jack looks so ready to be done! Also- look how cute Grace is taking off Jack's shoes... Sara (her mom) says just like a little wife. I must be a bad wife bc I don't give that treatment! Jack just stuck his other foot out to let her take off both. Too funny. We had tons of fun! The other pics are of a sandbox near our neighborhood. It is so neat- they have tons of community toys there for all! Jack loves it! Claire had fun sleeping. :)

6 comments:

Poco said...

Is that Greg in the dinosaur outfit?!?! Wow!! He really is out for business huh!?! hahaha :)

Yelda said...

Claire really looks like you a lot!

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

Could they both be ANY CUTER?! Love them.

The Bass Family said...

presh!! can't wait to kiss on both of their cheeks...if you're lucky...i just MIGHT give you a kiss too! :)

Amanda said...

They are precious kiddos!! Looks like y'all live in a really neat area!

Gambi said...

I love the new header on the blog!!! The babies are precious!!
Such a perfect family!