Monday, March 24, 2008

Sick :(

Hello! Many of you have been asking for updates... Unfortunately I do not have any at the moment. I have been sick for the past week which has been terrible. My fever was higher than we would like so we had to contact the "On call" Doctor and get instructions.. I think I am on the upside now to this sickness because finally my fever has gone away but please keep us in your prayers because it makes me worry that Jack was exposed to my sickness- fever, coughing all night, sneezing, and lovely nose blowing! :) I just kept thinking how terrible it must be to have a vibration of your world every 2 minutes! He was being rocked all around! The doctor said he should be fine though even with the fever- it is just scary. Greg is thinking he may be feeling a little sick today though..Luckily he gets to take more medications so hopefully he can fight it- QUICK! (His birthday is the weekend so hopefully he will get better!) Anyway- Have a good week everyone! We have our last childcare class tomorrow night so if we have any good stories you will get a new post this week. If not- next Tuesday I will post a 32 week picture... Take care! Love you all!

6 comments:

mommymimi said...

awe! poor mama! i hope you feel better soon and that greg doesn't get it! happy easter!

kinsey said...

so sorry to hear you've been sick! hope you are feeling better now...have a great weekend, wish we could be there to celebrate with greg :-)

Anonymous said...

whatever Greg is fighting, I am sure he will find his way to the golf course and have a beer.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Kyler

The Milams said...

Get well soon! Being sick while your preg or nursing is the worst!!!

Hope you are better soon! AND hope Greg doesn't get it b/c men are always SO much sicker than women!:)

Erin said...

Hey there! I was excited to see that you had a blog. It seems like forever since I have seen you (almost 11 years!), but I get random updates through my parents and Amanda's blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! This baby is going to change your life, but it is fabulous! Our little boy Finn is 11 months old today and is pure joy for us.

Hope you are feeling better.

Erin

Graham said...

Erin- I am so glad to connect to you! Your family is adorable and so are you! I am glad Finn is doing well and what a cute name! Let's keep in touch!