Saturday, March 29, 2008

Birthday Update


This weekend is Greg's birthday... 2 of his good friends came in to visit for a surprise. I have been able to keep it a secret since December. He was so shocked it was so cute. He thought we were going to the airport to pick up one of my friends who needed a ride back to her house. You should have seen his face when he saw his friends. He was so excited. Of course he was the usual sarcastic Greg at first but after about 5 minutes he put his hands on their shoulders and said " I am so excited you are here!" I told him he was already off work for Friday and I had scheduled Tee Times for them Fri and Sat. The boys went out that night to a local Sports Bar and I picked them up around 2:00am. They had a good time catching up. They played golf the next day and that night we all went to dinner with a few friends from NC as well. I had a cake made with Greg's picture on it and they brought it out at the end of dinner. He was embarrassed but he enjoyed it. We came back to the house and watched the basketball games and hung out. Today they are back on the golf course and tonight they will be headed to Charlotte to go out "Uptown" and watch the games. They will be meeting up with a few of Greg's friends from work and a few of my friends as well. I on the other hand will be their driver! :) It has been a great weekend. We are lucky to have such great friends! Which reminds me... I need to give an update on my Shower Weekend in Dallas. I definitely have great friends... I will start a new entry for the update there. As soon as I get pictures downloaded I will post them as well.

2 comments:

kinsey said...

happy birthday greg!! scott was SO sad to not be able to come see you...but we are going to plan a trip to come see yall (and jack!) this summer ;-)

Yelda said...

Happy Birthday Greg!