Well- Today marks the end of the 24th week. I am posting a picture to keep you all updated! I am in a hurry for work so I will write more this weekend.. Have a great day!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy Crap !! 24 weeks already. over half way there. can't hide that belly anymore.
are you going to get the color 4d sonogram to see his face ?
Hey Cole.. saw that you called yesterday..I've had morning duty all week, and I've been SO busy every night. I am planning on calling you tomorrow (thursday night) so be ready! how cute is your belly?!? I LOVE YOU
This blog is just a small glimpse into our world. Greg and I were married July 22, 2006 and we welcomed the love of our lives, Jack Adlai Graham, into the world on May 21, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. From the start Jack has been such an incredible baby. We hope you enjoy this blog and you love reading about our little man. He truly is the apple of our eye.
5 comments:
Holy Crap !! 24 weeks already. over half way there. can't hide that belly anymore.
are you going to get the color 4d sonogram to see his face ?
Kyler
i love it! good growin mama! keep the pictures coming ;-)
too cute! yeah baby jack!!! keep us posted!
Hey Cole.. saw that you called yesterday..I've had morning duty all week, and I've been SO busy every night. I am planning on calling you tomorrow (thursday night) so be ready! how cute is your belly?!? I LOVE YOU
i need to hear more about the grahams! we miss yall!
Post a Comment