Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday January 31st

Hello! Many of you have been asking for updates.. I went to the doctor last week and all is well. The baby is growing and so am I! Which I have been told is good- I guess! (I am still getting used to that fact!) Anyway- I am only taking pictures every 4 weeks so for those of you who have been asking this coming Tuesday marks the end of my 24th week so expect a picture then. Greg and I have been busy in the working world.. He has been working on a project for New York Deposit Growth (sounds boring to me but at least we have people like Greg out there to do these kinds of jobs!) and I just got back last night from a Sales Kickoff for my company in San Diego... The flight was over 5 hours which is way too long for a pregnant lady! Way uncomfortable but I managed with a smile! :) On the way down there my coworker and I sat next to a lady with a 5 month old baby and a stinky diaper.. :) She was really nice though and her baby was so good! Other than that today and tomorrow I have been playing "catch up" at work. I will fill you in on Tuesday with something but I have to tell you- I know many of you say you enjoy reading this but I really feel like I am putting you all to sleep bc we really lead a pretty simple life! That is how we like it though! Have a great rest of the week and weekend! I miss you all! Love- Me

No comments: