Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To Answer Your Questions...

I failed to give everyone an update to one of my previous postings.. Yes! I finally got my pig in the blankets! We actually went to the store and bought the items to make our own.. :) My mother in law even offered to bring them to me personally she felt so bad for us. So sweet! But- yes- my craving is over... I have a doctors appointment next week so I will update you then. :) Greg and I didn't do much this past weekend. I had a chance to catch up with a few girlfriends here and he played golf. Imagine that! :) It has gotten a little chilly here and this weekend should be worse so we may be hibernating! Have a good week!

1 comment:

kinsey said...

i was going to suggest making your own! so glad yall got those :-)