Thursday, January 10, 2008

20 Weeks

Ok- So I have been slacking but that is ok because I have not even passed out this blogspot location yet. I am so bad about these things... I think I figured out how to attach photos so I will add a few for all to view. Since I have last written quite a bit has happened. As the title states I am now 20 weeks.. (Officially 20 weeks and three days..) This means I am half way there! I am definitely looking pregnant now. I like this part so much better than just feeling like I look fat. In fact, last night I went to pick up dinner to go and a woman in the restaurant asked if I knew what I was having yet. I was so thrilled that she could tell I was expecting vs looking like I had one to many sweet treats. :) Well- for those of you who still do not know- I responded to the lady that "We are having a boy!" Yes- very exciting. We have decided to name him Jack Adlai Graham. Jack we just think is cute and Adlai is my Poppy's middle name.. We went for our sonogram to determine the sex on January 2nd. This was a fun visit. Greg was so cute. He won't admit it but I think he secretly wanted a boy first. He asked me once if we had a girl if I was going to teach it to shop all day. :) I have pictures of the Ultra sound which I will try and attach as well. I have been able to feel the baby move. He moves a lot! Every sonogram or even check up I have had where the heart beat is heard or we can view the baby- the tech always mentions how much this baby moves. I think he is awake more than most babies. We may be in for a surprise after he is born. :) Anyway- I will attach pictures below... I will try and keep you posted a little more often..

4 comments:

kinsey said...

woo hoo! so excited!

marissam said...

I'm so excited!! Nichole I am very impressed with you starting the blog! I think it's a great idea! Now, we can almost feel like we're there! Thank you for sharing! Love you both, actually all three of you!

Kristiekmb said...

Oh this is great! I love being able to see your belly over the internet!! JK! You look beautiful and I can't wait to see little Jack.

The Cooksey's said...

I am so proud of you for starting your own blogspot! I feel like I can keep up with your progress when you are so far away. :)