Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cravings

Ok- Yes- you are really in for a treat! This is the second entry in 2 days! That is pretty serious! It is 8:30 in the morning here and I think I may have experienced a craving.. In fact- I know I am craving Pig in the Blankets... Does anyone but me and all my Texas friends know what this is? It seems no one in North Carolina does.. I have looked up every doughnut shop in a 15 mile radius and when I call to ask if they have them- each time I got asked to repeat myself and then told no as if I was a crazy person.. I know what you are thinking- "Maybe they call it something else." No- they don't.. Last weekend we wanted them as well and actually drove around and not a store had them. Not sure why they sound so good to both Greg and I now but we have waited over 1 year so far so I guess we can wait and have them during the Christmas Holidays in Texas.. :) I feel silly writing this as an entry but at least those of you who have asked about cravings can keep up to date! :) I have also been asked to update with our lives and what we are doing.. Well- we are pretty boring this weekend.. Last night we went to dinner with a few friends, today I am going to run some errands while Greg plays golf, tonight we have Greg's Christmas Party to go to, and tomorrow we plan to go to church and then he is off to play golf while I go to an ornament party with coworkers.. See- I told you nothing too exciting to tell you! :) I will keep you posted in BabyGraham in the future. Signing off.. :)