Hello Everyone! I am laughing that I am really doing this but after numerous requests for updates and a special request for a blogspot from Kinsey Powell here comes the first entry....
Thank you to all of you who have been asking... Don't worry I am feeling fine.. Tuesday ended the 15th week of my first pregnancy and we are now in the middle of the 16th week. At this point I have no idea how I am going to wait until the end of May! I am already so anxious to see what this little baby looks like. :) I also hate to admit it but I am currently tired of being pregnant. I know I feel like I sound like a terrible mother but I really am at an awkward stage. Not showing enough to look pregnant instead I look like I may be eating a little too much at every meal! :) I have gained 4 pounds so far but definitely feel like I look like about 8! I am ready to feel the baby kick and move. Then I can stop worrying if I have done something to it that may have hurt the poor thing! I was running on Tuesday and let me tell you- I think this little baby was afraid an earthquake was coming because it gave me the worst cramp in an unusual spot on my stomach. I got so worried I called the doctor to find out if I should come in to check for the heartbeat and I think they may have been laughing on the other end of the line as they explained that it was healthy to keep working out and my body would be responding in many different ways. I have done just about everything else in the book wrong though. I got my hair colored the other day for the second time. I know- call me a terrible mom. I really think it is ok and everyone else I have asked (medical wise) seems to agree too.. Did you know you can't eat cold turkey anymore? This is extremely hard for me! I love sandwiches and turkey is my favorite! I am learning to prefer hot chicken sandwiches though.. :) I have also tried to limit my diet cokes to one treat a week.. :) I think that is a fair trade. The only cravings I have had are fruit and milkshakes.. I have only let myself have 2 milkshakes though. That will change this weekend! :) We have had a few sonograms.. They are really modern now a days! I was watching it from a television on the wall that had a larger picture on it. The baby kept moving and playing peek-a boo.. Too cute! Greg seems to think we are having a boy but I am really torn. When I read about symptoms I have had it all points to a girl so who knows! We do not care though. Either way it is loved.. The next appt is not until after Christmas.. We find out the sex at the start of January! Yes- we both are not as good as other couples who can wait it out. We would have found out the first day we knew if we could. Anyway-I am feeling good about finding the time to enter my first blog! Have a good day! I miss you all tons!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You look so cute! I can't wait to meet Jack. Thanks for updating us.
So excited for you guys !! I can't believe your tummy ! Well having just had our first, cherish the moments, we were just talking last night about what we did the first day we came home with him and we can't remember. he's almost 6 weeks old, i put a picture of him next to this comment. enjoy and talk to you later.
Post a Comment