Hello Everyone! It has been awhile but that doesn't mean we are not thinking about you! I promised I would give updates as we get them so here you go... I had an appointment this past Thursday... Guess what? My tummy is too big! This could be a bad or a good thing! What I mean by this is- it is obviously a bad thing because I get to feel like a real fatty and carry around more weight than the ideal situation but it is a good thing because this means I get ANOTHER sonogram! :) Yes- March 5th we will get to see more pictures of Jack. :) So essentially this was good news to me! :) The doctor did mention I was ahead of the weight gaining curve but not to worry because it appeared to be all tummy and I must just be having a big baby or possibly I would have a week or two where I gained less soon. She asked what I have been eating and the truth is I have eaten exactly the same! I am not one to believe in the excuse you are eating for 2. With my work schedule I hardly have had time to eat but I am thinking it must be the Raisin Brand Cereal that has been packing on the pounds from carbs... Who knows! That is the only thing I have changed..You will get another tummy picture at the end of 28 weeks so get ready... :) A lot can happen in 4 weeks! Greg will be going with me to the next appointment so I am sure I will have a cute story to share. In the meantime, we have both been busy with work and trying to get caught up with errands on the weekends or things around the house that need to be done. Last night Greg put together our stroller and a swing for Jack. I was impressed- he followed directions very well! After he tackled those projects he tested the stroller out in the house while making sure to pass by the mirror a few times to see how he looked pushing it. It was so cute and really funny. He will be a cute dad. Anyway- We miss you all and think about you often! I will update more when I can!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so glad to hear an update and can't wait to see greg pushing that stroller!! love it.
Post a Comment