Wednesday, June 29, 2011
The Pregnant Lady
Jack definitely did it... He did what I have always heard stories of other children doing... As we were walking at the club and passing the pool area- a lady that was within ear distance was standing outside. She had just informed me that Claire had lost a shoe and as I picked it up and turned to thank her, Jack said "Mommy that lady looks like she probably has a baby in her tummy!" AND she definitely didn't.... Needless to say I just kept walking.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
LOL
i saw the headline and i thought you were preggers! thanks for the laugh! xoxo
This is soooooooooooooo cute! You never know what they might say! I love it!
Way to go, Jack! :) Gotta love those 'kid' moments. HA!
That's hilarious! He is so precious Nichole!
That made my day! Very cute!
Post a Comment