These are adorable! Jack's expression in #6 looks sooo much like Spencer! AND Claire does look like her DADDY! (Jack's girlfriend is a cutie!!) So glad they had fun! Kiss the kids for me...Love, Gambi
I LOVE these pictures!! Jack's girlfriend is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Claire is just beautiful...I love her sweet facial expressions...such a big girl! xoxox
This blog is just a small glimpse into our world. Greg and I were married July 22, 2006 and we welcomed the love of our lives, Jack Adlai Graham, into the world on May 21, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. From the start Jack has been such an incredible baby. We hope you enjoy this blog and you love reading about our little man. He truly is the apple of our eye.
3 comments:
These are adorable! Jack's expression in #6 looks sooo much like Spencer! AND Claire does look like her DADDY! (Jack's girlfriend is a cutie!!) So glad they had fun! Kiss the kids for me...Love, Gambi
Nichole, these are fantastic pictures! What a handsome little boy Jack is!! Hope you all are well. :-)
I LOVE these pictures!! Jack's girlfriend is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Claire is just beautiful...I love her sweet facial expressions...such a big girl! xoxox
Post a Comment