Diego and Dora
Cookout with the Schmidts and The Grants- Fun times
Jack and Will
My Swimmers
Playing in the pool
Princess
Just cruising in the car Greg's Mom and Rick bought
What's going on?
My baby's favorite little man "Stay Away!"
Hello!
Mmmmmmmm........
Don't Laugh at me!
Bye! Bye!Jack's biggest admirer prior to the program
Jack is in the flower swimsuit
Birthday boy
Good times!
Sadie and Jack
Andy and Jack-(Jack LOVED him)
Hanging out
Sleepy heads
BFFS and BFFS :)
Waiting for Myra to get home!

Mommy and Jack


My fearless baby girl!

Black Eye from the bounce house
Claire's Summer Pig Pies
The title above has a major significance to me. It is one of Jack's favorite responses! When someone asks him when his birthday is he always says verbatim "In the month of May." He does that because "his song" is "MY Girl" but obviously we changed that part to JACK MAN. Anyway- the verse "When it's cold outside...I've got the month of May..."- I have always explained makes it his song bc he was born in the month of May so to be cheesey I always have the month of May. Anyway- I just had to get that out. LOL So The Month of May has held SO many events for us! One of my closest friends came to visit us with her daughter. (Sarah and Sadie) We had so so so so so much fun watching our babies hang out and having some much needed catch up time for us as well. We had a chance to have a girls night and also took the babies to a ranch with wild animals, they got to play around the house, and played at the public fountains in a nearby shopping center. They had so much fun and Jack and Claire LOVED little Sadie. (Of course I did too!) Jack still hasn't stopped talking or asking about her. It makes me so sad we don't live closer bc time went by way too quick! Even Jack got teary eyed when we drove away from dropping them off at the airport. So sad! We also had Jack's Birthday party in the month of May! He turned THREE! We had 20 2-3 year olds over for Donuts with Diego! :) Fun times! (We will be scaling back next year but we had to invite his entire class if you wanted to invite one.) He loved his party and we were so appreciative to all of our help and guests! He was spoiled rotten by friends and family. I actually can't think of anything else to buy him EVER! He had so much fun and he loved hitting the pinata! We played games and it looked like we had a festival happening in our backyard. LOL Jack also decided during the month of MAY to become 100 percent potty trained. He has been "pooping" on the potty literally for over a year. It was a strange thing bc he just didn't like it in his pull up so started going to the potty. Well- while I have had plans to spend the summer focusing more on "Tee Teeing" he just decided oneday he was ready and started going. CRAZY! So if only Claire could be that easy! No chance I am sure! Although she loves to sit on the potty when Jack does and have her "hiney" wiped. Too much info I am sure! :) Yea Little Man! That makes him even bigger now. :( Mommy is happy and sad. He is growing up too fast!!!! In the Month of May- Jack also had his first year of Pre-Schools end of the year program. It was soooo cute. In the middle he yelled out Hello to us when he found us. During the middle Greg had to walk Claire outside and he yelled out "Daddy where are you going?" He did so good and I was so sad to see a year over! Claire has grown so much I feel like in the month of May too. She has expanded her vocabulary and now says "Hold you", Please, Thank you, Ice, Milk- Milk, Bath, Towel, Night -Night, Paci, keys, beans, yummy gummies, blueberries, cheese, Addie, Bayleigh, "EI"=Eli, Up, Down, Sorry, outside, Mommy, Daddy, My My=Myra, Bye-Bye, Shoes, Hairbow, hot, ears, hair eyes, nose, toes, feet, No, Don't, Sippy, Baby, "I doh know"=I don't know and more that I can't think of right now. She knows where her eyes, mouth, hair, head, tongue, fingers, feet, ears, and mouth is. She is a silly little girl with so much spunk. She loves to lotion up herself and Jack. She also loves to kiss Eli over and over and thinks he is her baby. She still loves pacis and her "B". She wants to be big so bad and sometimes will only sit at the table in a big chair. She likes to drink from a regular cup and eat w a spoon. She now hates car rides longer than 10 minutes and she would eat ice all day if she had it her way. It makes me so sad to see her grow up so fast too. I love my babies and want to freeze time!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful for my life. (Sorry if pics are repeated from prior blogs- i am not going back to look what was posted.) PS Is it normal that it takes me hours to do one blog bc loading pics takes forever and then when they load you have to skip spaces bc it downloaded all wrong? Seriously!? It is making me want to quit blogging! I am so frustrated! If it continues I may not blog anymore. It has seriously taken me over days to do this. So sorry for typos I have no patience.





5 comments:
Love all the photos! (Even though it took forever to upload them!) Sounds like the summmer is off to a very busy start! I'm so glad they have so many friends and are loving playing in the pool. Looks like you are going to have two little fishes this summer!!! Much love
AHHH I miss you and those babies, they are so adorable. Can't wait to show the kids those pictures as they grow up. I will update my blog today too, I am inspired. Love you
Great pics! Love your hair color too! Looks great!
after reading this I went straight to look at plane tickets.. hate that they are $500+ and I'm broke, bc I miss ALLL of you!!!!!!!!!! I feel so blessed..I promise to come visit just waiting on the prices to go down a bit.. LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXOX
oh my goodness LOVE all the pictures and i really LOVE your hair!!! The babies are growing so fast...Jack's party seemed to be a big hit! i love yall!
Post a Comment