Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Fun

Claire saying CHEESEClaire and Jack saying CHEESE





Daddy and Claire


Little Golfer








Great Swing!



Still trying!






All Smiles


Cheese!


Such a sweet BIG Brother! Claire loves it!



Addie and Claire :)



Claire pushing Jack after church on Easter morning





Claire decorating her Easter Egg



Jack decorating his Easter Egg


Saying Cheese again


Before the Egg Hunt at home


Before another Egg Hunt (Notice Jack pestering Claire)


Take 2


Ok so maybe we are not going private. At least not anytime soon. I don;t have the time or patience to enter in the emails. Pathetic I know! We have been celebrating Easter for a few weeks around our house. :) We went did about 4 Egg hunts and each time Claire got better! Jack was good from the start. Claire started out whipping eggs across the lawn but eventually she really got into it and collected 9 eggs at the last one. She is very dramatic and when she gets a "boo" "boo" she asks you to kiss it over and over. She will randomly point to it days later and cry asking for sympathy and kisses. She is so funny. Jack loved Easter and the Bunny was loved by both kids this year. Jack first saw the bunny at school. I asked him what the bunny said to him and he very seriously told me "Well Bunnies are very quiet so the Eater Bunny did not talk Mom.." He makes me laugh. He has been very interested in jelly beans ever since Easter. We had great family time and went to the 7:45am service so we had the whole day to spend together wide awake after that. We played putt putt Easter weekend which was fun and made several trips to the park. Claire follows Jack and climbs up the playground equipment and slides down the slide all alone. She is so big and growing up way way way too fast! She has her top and bottom 1 year molars now. Jack and Claire love each other and love pestering each other too! The fighting has already started and I quite often feel as a referee. Fun times! More to come.....XOXOX







































2 comments:

The Bass Family said...

Love the pics of the babies! I'm loving all of Claire's super cute outfits!! Fashionista! xox love!

Gambi said...

The kids look precious! I'm so glad they had a beautiful sunny Easter day...and were able to play putt putt with Momma and Daddy! (I know Greg is delighted that they are loving golf!) Too Cute!!