Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Loves

Look at my babys arm... That was all on his own. :)
Water baby! We strike this pose every night....
Cutie Pie


Claire Grace and Jack


Jack and Will (Jack loves him)
My baby was sick here. :(
Diego!
Claire has hair in the back! (Just not much in the front like Daddy) :)








Caught!
Saying CHEESE!


I have not gone private yet- (obviously) but still planning to... Just haven't had time to input the e-mails! :)


Updates-So many things have happened lately with Claire and her milestones but I keep forgetting to document them. Claire is growing so quickly! She makes my heart melt. She is such a big girl and it makes me happy and sad to watch her every minute. She understands so much it amazes me. I can tell her to look under something and she will. She knows how to go and get specific items I ask for. She has a good vocabulary and can say words such as paci, NO, bottle, blueberries, down, all done, night night, bye bye, outside, eyes, toes, hairbows and many of her friends names. (Many may not understand these words but we can.) She can say more but mainly they are not repeat words but words she repeats from us. When you ask her where her paci is- she will say "I don't know?" and make her hand motion like she has no idea. (This was her first sentence.) She walks and swings one arm like crazy. It is hilarious and it moves out of control. She loves to jump and if I ask her to do a roll she will put her head on the ground and roll sideways. She is a Mommy's girl right now but still loves her big brother like he hung the moon. She gets really excited to see Daddy too. She LOVES bedtime which makes me laugh. She will ask for it all day. She likes stickers and is particular about where she puts them. She likes to take items out of things but always puts them back in. She likes closing doors and opening them. She would stay outside all day if I would let her. She loves putting on socks and shoes and will sit and try to do it on her own over and over. She smiles bigger than the room when I come in and get her out of her crib and she loves to play jokes. She likes playing "Hide and Seek" with our family. She knows where her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, fingers, tongue and toes are. She can tell you what noises certain animals make. She lays in the bathtub on her back (like she is floating)with her head all the way in the water and only her eyes, nose, and mouth poking out and she would do this for hours if I would let her. If you try to pick her up she goes stiff and leans back down. She waves items in your face that she knows she is not supposed to have and then laughs and takes off running. She likes to play hopscotch with Jack and will hop and run. She enjoys riding bikes and play toys. She also says "Cheese" when we take pictures. She likes to jump off of stairs and play in the dirt. She is such an amazing little person and I love her more and more each day. (If that's even possible.)


Jack is also growing so fast. He talks to me like an adult. His conversations are so "big" and every day I am so proud of him. Don't get me wrong- my babies have fights and things are not always roses but the good always out weighs the bad. Jack has recently had a growth spurt and he looks like such a big boy. He loves to ride bikes and his plasma car outside. He loves hanging out with "Big Boys". He is really into games lately and I think he would play "Go Fish" all night if it was his choice. He always wants to watch Movies (probably bc I still limit his TV pretty majorly) but he gets bored after about 40 mins. He loves sweet treats but he knows he has to earn them. He is such a big boy at school and he is constantly applying all the things he learns. He loves playing in the water hose outside. He tells me Claire and I we are beautiful which makes me laugh and he will sing songs to Claire when he thinks she is upset. He is very compassionate when he wants to be. He kisses my hurts and would love to put band aids on every inch of me if I let him. He can say his Pledge of Allegiance and not skip a word. He also knows all about why we celebrate Easter and exactly what happened. He told me "It was very sad that the bad man was mean to Jesus and that he had to die on the cross but we should be happy because he did it because he loves us so now we can all go to heaven." It amazes me how much he can remember too. He will bring something up I may have said one time 4 weeks ago. Anyway- I know everyone loves to talk about how great their children are so I guess I fall into that category and apologize if I sound like one of "those" people. I just have to say I love my family and I pray to THANK YOU to God every day for sharing these little blessing with me. Now if only they would stay little forever!

1 comment:

Yelda said...

miss you!! jack and claire are sooo cute!