Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Private Blog
Hello! We have decided to move our blog to private viewings only. (I probably won't get around to doing this until next week.) If you would be interested in being added to the list to view our blog please comment on the blog, or send me a text, or email, or even give me a phone call with your e-mail address. I will be happy to add you! Have a great week! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




24 comments:
I don't have a blog account can I still view????? ADD ME IF SOOO
I don't have one either! How can I see the babies?
add me too (laurenwilson8@gmail.com) :)
would love to be able to view...erinlee at alumni.utexas.net
Add me!
please add me as I love reading about your babies!!
amandakgraves@yahoo.com
add me!! mbwbears@yahoo.com
(Ive been thinking about doing this too!!)
Nichole..the comment before was from me. I changed a friend's header and forgot to log out as them! hahah
add me please
Add me please! :)
lin81479@yahoo.com
Love ya...Lindley
add me too! szipser@gmail.com. I think I may do the same thing :)
I would love to keep reading! laceyheadley(@)gmail.com
me! of course!
I would like to see what your cute family is doing- alstewart2@gmail.com (jess' sister)
We would love to keep following you. Jeffery and I love catching up. Jefferyandmelissa@mac.com our blog is littlewebermemories.blogspot.com
of course add me please :))) xoxo
so sad i won't see you this time :((
Hey Nichole! I like reading about your sweet kiddos. It's been fun to see how everyone's life has changed since school. Please add me too! Clbdheeren@gmail.com
Add both mine and warren's please..incase i'm logged in as him.
lockieealy@gmail.com
warrenealy@gmail.com
Guess I should give you my email...debew41@sbcglobal.net
me me! samirenae@hotmail.com
mccalldyke@hotmail.com
add me - and also, please move back to TX now. Hugs!
jesstrent@gmail.com
Add me please! delaynespicer@yahoo.com ! So glad everyone is doing well!
Please add me too! Miss you friend!
Nicolesf1979@gmail.com
Post a Comment