Monday, June 14, 2010

Today it was raining hard... Jack said "Mommy the man is snoring! " Then he made a snoring noise and said "Mommy like this!" I couldn't figure out what he meant and then he started singing "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring...." I finished the song and said "Oh Yes!" and we sang together "He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning." Then Jack looked at me as serious as could be and said" Mommy let's go help the man he bumped his head." " Come on!"So funny!

I also must add that last week when I got home from work he said "I missed you Mommy!" I melted... This weekend from the top of the stairs he also told me he loved me again... Yes- my heart melted again!

1 comment:

Catherine Chaumont said...

I've somehow missed several blog posts (probably b/c I haven't been very good about blogging). Anyway, they are both so precious! Great photos of all of you!