We recently celebrated Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to a great Daddy! Greg is a great Daddy to Jack and Claire. We started this morning out waking Greg up (after letting him sleep in a tad) to a big card Jack and I made and a few gifts. We then went to the pool and then played outside. Here are a few pictures from today. As far as any updates-Claire has decided she doesn't want to be a good night sleeper anymore. She wakes up often now and it is driving me crazy! I think she is teething as Jack had teeth at this point. She is still happy during the day but drooling all over. Jack is doing good. We went to the eye doctor again and he still has to have his tear duct opened. (Which I am so sad about!) He has a history of wheezing so I do not want him to be put under but I just have to trust God on this one. We waited as long as we could. His appt will be in Sept so I will keep you posted. Please send prayers his way! Hugs and Kisses! Thanks Greg for all you do for us! I wouldn't trade my life with anyone.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day Weekend
We recently celebrated Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to a great Daddy! Greg is a great Daddy to Jack and Claire. We started this morning out waking Greg up (after letting him sleep in a tad) to a big card Jack and I made and a few gifts. We then went to the pool and then played outside. Here are a few pictures from today. As far as any updates-Claire has decided she doesn't want to be a good night sleeper anymore. She wakes up often now and it is driving me crazy! I think she is teething as Jack had teeth at this point. She is still happy during the day but drooling all over. Jack is doing good. We went to the eye doctor again and he still has to have his tear duct opened. (Which I am so sad about!) He has a history of wheezing so I do not want him to be put under but I just have to trust God on this one. We waited as long as we could. His appt will be in Sept so I will keep you posted. Please send prayers his way! Hugs and Kisses! Thanks Greg for all you do for us! I wouldn't trade my life with anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The pictures are precious! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the day. Happy Father's Day Greg! Looks like my grandchildren are really lucky!!!
Love You All
Love that first pic of Jack...he seems to have a lot of personality! So sorry to hear about the potential surgery...will definitely pray that all will work out.
Love the pictures!!! Two precious babies. Miss you, hopefully we will connect soon
Nichole, Claire is such a doll! I love seeing new pictures of her and Jack!!
cutest kids!!!!!!
Post a Comment