Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cute info








Here are a few pictures from the last 2 weekends. We have been enjoying the pool! Jack loves being in the water. Claire likes to nap and take a few quick dips... Quick updates-Claire slept 10 hours the other night! Yea! It was the first night I gave her rice cereal. She still doesn't seem ready for it. She doesn't know how to use her tongue just yet. However- she is learning... She is a tummy sleeper for sure! Without the angel care monitor I would never allow it but I feel safer with it on. Jack found a candlestick this weekend of mine. He asked me what it was and I told him to please put it back that it was a candlestick and would break. The minute he heard candlestick he stopped in his tracks and placed it on the floor. He then started jumping over it. He said "Jack jump candlestick." We laughed and laughed. He listens to his nursery rhymes oh so well. :) Just wanted to add that Claire loves her big brother so much! She will still crack up at him and give true belly laughs over and over. It makes every second of every day worth it to watch their interactions. There is no love like a childs love...




4 comments:

Yelda said...

ahhh thats too cute, i get excited when there is a new post! cause i love seeing new pics of the kiddos!! xoxo

Erin said...

Love Claire's pool hat...and Jack's cuteness! The candlestick story makes me smile...a great way to start a Monday!

The Bass Family said...

i say it everytime but they are precious!! come on...you know you and greg want another bundle of cuteness!! You make the prettiest babies! can't wait for ours to meet!! love you!

Amanda said...

Your babies are precious!! I have been following your blog for a while now, and finally got one together!! Claire is a doll baby for sure!