Jack is 4 weeks old TODAY. He is doing well and has gained 2 pounds since his last Dr.'s visit. He definitely likes to eat! He will throw a HUGE fit if you try to take away his bottle and when you burp him he screams! It has gotten really out of control. I talked to his Dr. about it because I thought he was in pain and she said he is just greedy and wants his bottle. He is going to be a little chunky I have a feeling! Most babies this age drink 3-4 ounces per feeding. Today Jack drank almost 7 ounces. INSANE! His doctor said to continue to feed him if he is hungry so I did and he didn't even spit it up. He doesn't eat that much every time but he does always have at least 4 ounces. He is working on getting more sleep during the day. He slept in his crib for nap time today which was a big deal! He is also starting to enjoy bath time more. Greg went back to work on Monday so it has just been Jack and I this week. We made the trip to the Dr. all by ourselves and I was so proud of him he didn't even cry! However- I felt terrible because it was 100 degrees and I couldn't figure out how to get the car seat out of the car. I finally got a lady to help me and she said it was a tricky one! :) I know how now. We attempted to take a family walk and we made it 3 houses down before Jack started SCREAMING so we turned around. Well- That is about all for now. I will update with some PRECIOUS pictures from last week but I honestly think he has grown since then!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Jack is 4 weeks old TODAY. He is doing well and has gained 2 pounds since his last Dr.'s visit. He definitely likes to eat! He will throw a HUGE fit if you try to take away his bottle and when you burp him he screams! It has gotten really out of control. I talked to his Dr. about it because I thought he was in pain and she said he is just greedy and wants his bottle. He is going to be a little chunky I have a feeling! Most babies this age drink 3-4 ounces per feeding. Today Jack drank almost 7 ounces. INSANE! His doctor said to continue to feed him if he is hungry so I did and he didn't even spit it up. He doesn't eat that much every time but he does always have at least 4 ounces. He is working on getting more sleep during the day. He slept in his crib for nap time today which was a big deal! He is also starting to enjoy bath time more. Greg went back to work on Monday so it has just been Jack and I this week. We made the trip to the Dr. all by ourselves and I was so proud of him he didn't even cry! However- I felt terrible because it was 100 degrees and I couldn't figure out how to get the car seat out of the car. I finally got a lady to help me and she said it was a tricky one! :) I know how now. We attempted to take a family walk and we made it 3 houses down before Jack started SCREAMING so we turned around. Well- That is about all for now. I will update with some PRECIOUS pictures from last week but I honestly think he has grown since then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
oh, i just want to eat him up!! please love on him especially for us :-) proud of you for going to the doctor alone...and loved that you had to ask someone else to help with the car seat! hilarious.
nichole... does he look like your baby pictures??? i think he looks just like you. (and kinda like spencer, sometimes, is that weird) he is DARLING!!!! tell him i am cooking his girlfriend a little longer and then they need to meet!!! thanks for the sweet comment!
ahh nichole is he so cute... and by the way, i love your hair color brown! miss you. yelda
Ok- So I am not sure if I am supposed to respond back on my own blog or your blog? Anyway- Yes MiMi- He looks like my baby pictures and Greg's. I agree with you about Spencer though! I told Greg the same thing! :) Thank you for your comment. We love him! Keep glowing! I know you will!
He is just adorable. I can't wait to have mine. And I am totally freaked about the stupid carseat too. I guess I need to practice before making any outtings of my own. I love that he is a little piglet. Now Greg can call him that instead of you!
He is so cute! And I agree with Mimi...he looks just like you and does look like Spencer too, especially how he looked when he was a baby. I can't wait to see him in person in a couple of months!
Hey Momma...just wanted to leave you a note.. I'm jealous that it is Sarah there this weekend and not me. Have fun with Mrs. Zipser...and give Jack some hugs and kisses for me....and make Greg kiss you from me. I miss you guys. Love...lots of it.
Thanks Sis! We miss you too! Sarah kissed him for you and Greg did the same. Come back soon. We love you and miss you every day!
He is adorable and I know you are so proud!
Nichole, he is so cute! I love seeing his pictures. He looks like you a lot - he has your mouth and eyes! I can't wait to see who our little girl looks like! I hope she has Aaron's smile. Keep the cute pics of Mr. Jack coming!
Post a Comment