Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jack's Room


Hello! Many of you have been asking for pictures of Jack's room so I finally downloaded a few I will share. We kept it pretty basic as far as decor which is more my style so I am sure Jack will be fine with it! :) I didn't want to repaint because we had a neutral color already so we just added all of his things and it turned out perfect. His colors are baby blue and brown. His Aunt Sarah surprised us with the bedding! That was so sweet of her! The fitted sheet is so cute it is brown with white polka dots.. I didn't take a picture up close of it but maybe I will in the future. At least for now you can get a feel for the room. I also have some exciting news to share- Greg's brother Chris and his wife Anne had their baby! We haven't gotten to talk to them yet because we are giving them time to rest since it just happened but Greg's mom updated us. We are so excited for them and so excited to be an Uncle and Aunt! Mother, Daddy, and Baby are all doing fine and perfect from the report we received! :) My work surprised me with a baby shower recently but I have been waiting to update until I get pictures... As soon as I do I will update the blog. They did way too much and are such an amazing group to work with. It is great to have a family away from home here! Jack will have many Aunts and Uncles!
We are very blessed in many ways! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

The Milams said...

Your nursery looks great. I loved getting ready for our first baby. The anticipation is just so much fun!

kinsey said...

i love it! and i can't wait to see it in person ;-)