These are priceless! I love the "potty coach". You don't have babies anymore! Seems little ones always grow up so fast. Jack looks like a little man..so handsome! Claire has her Momma's eyes...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
This blog is just a small glimpse into our world. Greg and I were married July 22, 2006 and we welcomed the love of our lives, Jack Adlai Graham, into the world on May 21, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. From the start Jack has been such an incredible baby. We hope you enjoy this blog and you love reading about our little man. He truly is the apple of our eye.
4 comments:
Claire looks beautiful cole.. Just like her momma.. and of course Jack is precious as well. love yall!
the older jack gets, the more i think he looks like greg! they both are adorable! oh my goodness...miss them almost as much as i miss you!
Cute indeed!!
These are priceless! I love the "potty coach". You don't have babies anymore! Seems little ones always grow up so fast. Jack looks like a little man..so handsome! Claire has her Momma's eyes...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment