Nana and Claire (She didn't want to be in pictures)
So much to update on and I just don't have the energy! The kids and I took a trip to TX to visit family and friends recently. If you didn't get called please don't take offense! It was LAST minute due to cheap tickets and while I planned to call everyone to try and get together last minute once I got down there- my children ended up coming down with "Hand foot and mouth disease" Day 1. Poor Jess- we stayed w her and she had her wonderful family just sucked it up let the germs flow. I am so thankful for the Jess and her husband Corey. They truly are like family to me and were amazing to my family, kids, and friends. Having two kids in addition to her 3 as guests was so nice. So much is involved with carseats, snacks, meals, toys and sharing and sleeping. They were so sweet! My kids were up at 4:50-5:15ish almost everyday bc of the time diff and they just rolled w the punches. XOXOX We did some swimming and it was so fun to watch the kids play together. I wish we could do it so much more often. I was able to see my mom and sister Poco as well. The kids enjoyed their time with them and so did I. It is hard living far away bc sometimes it feels like not only do my children not know my friends kids as well as I want them too but it also makes you sad how much your family misses out on when your babies are growing. So- we were happy to see everyone! Sarah stopped by Jessica's several times and of course she wasn't able to bring Sadie but I always love seeing her face! Claire and Jack were so sick parts of the time and so off on time schedules and out of routines. I was so proud of how good they acted. Claire learned how to climb out of the pack and play day 1 as well- which made for an exciting bedtime routine. Joy Joy! Mommy missed out on some much deserved "wine time" a few times. We took a road trip to MP to visit all the family there and again we loved spending time with the grandparents on Greg's side. Jack and Claire may live far away but is really neat to see how easy they go to all Grandparents. They just know somehow who is family and know the love that is there for them. I was again appreciative of all the family time and the generosity involved with having extra house guests! (Especially little ones that love to go exploring and can open all door knobs since the houses did not have child lock protection. LOL) We were sad to leave but Mommy was so ready to get the plane ride home behind us w 2 Kids and 1 adult. They did very good though it just makes you nervous until its over! Our plane got delayed an hr which was annoying but it all worked out fine. I'll post a new update soon as we have been busy soaking up all the last days of summer that we can around here lately and I have so many more pics. I'll also update on the kids then. XOXO




2 comments:
I LOVED seeing you guys.. I hate it as well that I'm not there to see them grow, that's why I love this blog so much! You have such talented and beautiful little babies and I am one VERY proud aunt!! Love you cole! Hate that we are not in the same town b/c I had a blast hanging out while you were here! XOXOX
I love this! The pictures are precious and I had so much fun seeing everyone! Can't believe how much they have grown!!!! You have a beautiful family..next time I hope to see Daddy too! Love to all and can't wait for the next visit!
Post a Comment