Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess Who's Talking?

My baby girl now says Bye Bye, Da Da, and as of today Ma Ma! :)
She said a few of these before she knew really what they were but I don't count them until she knows.. She will see Greg and say Da Da and today when reaching for me she said Ma Ma not once but 3 times... Oh where does the time go!?!?! She also stands now on her own (in the middle of the floor without pulling up on anything)for 10 seconds or so before falling. I want her to walk just because she gets so bored now sitting but I also don't because I want my baby to always be a baby! More posts soon on Mr. Man and Claire's Halloween adventures...Happy October!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Yea Claire! And what a great picture...she's adorable.

Momma said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait for you guys to visit. She'll be talking up a storm by then! Love to Jack and Claire!!!

Yelda said...

ahhh i can't believe it, last time i saw you she was in your belly :))

Catherine Chaumont said...

So sweet! Isn't that the greatest thing when they finally say your name (and it's always Dada first, isn't it?!!) :)

The Zipser Family said...

Yeah Claire!!! She is so beautiful!