We love Elmo!
Playing in the kitchen...
At the festival with Daddy looking at a pig....
I love this one....
Loving the outdoors!
We have been busy lately with work and normal events so I haven't had much time to write. Jack is now 17 months old. He is really good at giving kisses. :) He is also obsessed with washing his hands and still loves baths (especially bubble baths) and being outside more than ever. He hates clothes especially jackets and long sleeves but if it were up to him he would rather be completely naked. He still does not like juice and only drinks milk and water. He loves ketchup and anything involving dipping your food. He likes Mexican food and will try just about anything once now. He does not like pickles but thinks it is funny to lick them. He is still a Mommy's boy but he is really good for Greg as long as I am not around. He likes it when Greg and I hug or kiss and has to be right in the middle partaking. He has a strong love for his "B" (blanket), Elmo, Cookie, and he like a particular Baby Einstein Movie as well as Praise Baby, Seasame Street, and Barney. We limit his TV but he definitely looks forward to it. He now knows what Pigs say and he always tells you when he sees a plane, bird, pumpkin, or school bus. He is getting good at temper fits and does his best to get his way. He is very dramatic. He is a joy and we love him very much. On my end I am feeling well and almost 26 weeks. The baby is moving and seems low maintenance. Sometimes when in the midest of busy days there are moments I forget I am pregnant until I look in the mirror! :) Of course that is when I am not counting my blessings as I would never forget then! Some of the pictures above are from when Jack came to work with me on my day off, when we went to a festival here, and others from around the house. We hope you enjoy them!




5 comments:
Adorable! He is so big! Miss you and love you
ok, if you don't think he looks like you... you're nuts!!! he looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! darling angel! i want to meet him in person! i have a package for you!!! just gotta mail it! hope you are feeling great!!!! xo,m
He is so precious and such a big boy!
he is such a doll!!
I think that he looks like Greg, but the picture that you have labeled 'what?' looks exactly like you!!! I've seen you make that facial expression a million times.:)
Post a Comment