Saturday, May 3, 2008
Going Away Dinner
My team is so precious. I really am thankful to work with such a great group of people. I got an invitation at work last week to a dinner party in my honor on Friday night. My team had once again been plotting and planning and decided to have a celebration dinner to ensure we all got to hang out outside of work before Mr. Jack comes. Everyone was able to attend except for one trainee so we had 11 people there and we had a great time. We chatted, ate dinner (which was fantastic straight from the grill) and then played cranium. I love games so this was right up my alley. My team won -of course! :) It is always fun to watch competitive people play games that are just for fun. It was a great idea and even incorporated team building with the game. I am very excited about Jack's arrival but with living away from friends and family, my team has become so important to me and without sounding cheesy they help complete my life here in North Carolina. It will be hard not to see them every day for awhile! However- they will be right around the corner and calling with questions to make me feel needed I am sure! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hello my college friend. I can't believe you are having a baby! I am so happy for you and Greg. Sounds like everything is going great! Some how I stumbled upon your blog. I love it! Keep me posted on how everything goes. I will need your notes in October! Take care!
Sami
we need updates!! how do you feel? are you dialated?? what is the doctor saying about jack's ETA??? fill us in!! the powells are dying to know :-)
Post a Comment