Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 2012










































































I have told myself so many time to write things down and havent! It makes me so sad because lately I have had so many cute stories that of course now I can't recall. To give a few updates- Jack is growing up way too fast! He is playing T Ball and getting better every single day. His little sister wants to play so bad. She wakes up and asks to play TBall and hit and catch but she wants to wear her princess clothes while doing it! :) Jack is obsessed with being the line leader at school. Even his teacher will ask Jack who is next because he has it by memory and will talk for weeks about his next turn. He met the Easter bunny and was so happy. Just like with Santa though he wanted to know why this Easter Bunny looked different than last years. UHHHHH Already? We are 3! He uses words in his vocabulary that literally crack me up and sometimes they are in the proper tense and other times he just throws the big words in there. He has decided that he "mentally" is ready to give up naps but emotionally we are not ready. However- he will lay in his room for hours and fight it which is so frustrating! He and Claire both received shots the other day and Jack always amazes me at how strong he will act to protect his sister. When they are in public- at Jacks school, TBall practice, or any event- for the most part I can't keep them apart because they are hugging for kissing each other. At home its a different story but at least we look like such a cute family. :) Jack has a huge heart. He cares for peoples feelings and is a big dreamer and deep thinker. He already asks questions about dying and heaven and tries to understand concepts of God and Satan. Sometimes I am at a loss for words during conversation but we do our best. He will say prayers when he sees an ambulance to make sure his friends are safe and he asks God to heal his broken toys which makes me laugh. He has a rotten side to him as well and has decided he enjoys talking back and not listening the first or second or even third time sometimes but overall he is a good kid. Claire is a character and such a cuddle bug! She gives the absolute best bear hugs! She can be a pistol but has a soft side as well. She does not listen at all. She is loves shoes, purses, cheese, water, balls, bubble guppies, sunglasses, candy, and Jack. She has a great spirit and will usually go with the flow. She enjoys riding her bike or plasma car, brushing her teeth, washing her hands, and being outside. They grow up so fast and watching their relationship is one of my favorite things to do. Hunting for Easter eggs was fun and both of them dominated at the hunts. They both are competitive and Claire has fallen in love with candy. (Lovely) She will do whatever it takes to steal a piece. I have caught myself calling her Poco because I remember when Poco was little how much she loved her "Starette" candy. On a side note I randomly entered them into a photo contest and they won. I will post pictures when they get them taken with the awards. We have been spending crazy amounts of time outside lately since the weather has been great. Oh and Jack is GIRL crazy! He says the funniest things about a few little girls in his class. More pics to come but this is what I have now! :)

2 comments:

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Love everything about these pictures! Love everything about your post! You are such a great mom Nichole! :) I miss you!

Gambi said...

So happy you up-dated the blog. Makes me feel a little closer to the babies. Claire is so stinkin' cute...and Jack already playing ball! So grown up in that uniform! Enjoy every minute, time goes quickly! Lucky kids, lucky parents :)